Technology Concierge ready to solve your problems
I'm Max Tans, a friendly, patient computer nerd with more than two decades of computer experience in the U.S. Navy and private sector. For as long as I can remember I've been the go-to guy when friends and family have technology or computer questions. As a patient problem solver, I'm ready to be your personal technology concierge. Is it time to be more connected to your family and loved ones? Are you tired of asking your kids for tech help, or do you need a tech tune-up to streamline your workflow?
Whether you need help deciding what to buy, turning on your computer, downloading and using apps, setting up new technology in your house or finding the best way to stay in touch with your family when you can't see them in person, I can help. I offer 1-on-1 training and solutions starting at just $99 (in person, online, or on the phone), small-group seminars ($10 per person) and regular newsletters FULL of customized videos and tips you can use! Are you ready? Click 'Sign Up Now'
Some of my recent projects include:
- Wireless carriers - now is the time to switch!
- Buying advice: computers & tablets
- Cell phones: Android or Apple
- Video chatting tutorial: Skype and FaceTime
- Wireless printer installation
- Facebook privacy settings update
- Mobile phone & e-mail setup
- Calendar synchronization
- New computer purchase and setup
- Cyber security at home - keeping your information safe: best practices seminar
- Cell phone choices and selecting a mobile carrier tutorial
- Wi-Fi thermostat setup
- Fitness trackers and wearables seminar
- Picture sharing online & automatic backups tutorial
- Cutting the cord: Streaming TV and Sling seminar
- Social media for beginners: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn seminar
About me: I recently moved from San Francisco, CA to Jacksonville, FL and am only a phone call away (904-469-0299). Before that, I served in the U.S. Navy from 2003 - 2011. In addition to serving as a Naval Flight Officer, I was constantly working to incorporate technology in the military, was awarded for innovation, technology and information management, and presently serve as an instructor in the Navy Reserve. I will patiently and expertly talk you through any tech issues you're having until you're happy the issue is resolved. Technology can make your life easier, safer and more fun; it doesn't have to be frustrating! I look forward to helping make technology work for you.